Consolidate Debt by Refinancing Your Mortgage
- Refinance with some of the lowest rates in decades, and get cash to pay off your high-interest debt. Don’t wait – these low rates won’t last forever!
- Make one low monthly payment instead of several, and pay less overall every month. Unlike credit card interest, the interest on your mortgage is usually tax deductible.*
- Even if you have less-than-perfect credit, we can help. Paying off your higher-interest debts faster can improve your credit rating. Find out if you could lower your monthly payment or take cash out to access money for your other bills.
- Interested in consolidating two mortgages? We can help you refinance both loans into one with a low rate that could significantly reduce your monthly mortgage payment.
Why You Should Choose Statewide Funding
- You’ll get a completely online application process with less paperwork, and you can track the status of your mortgage application.
- Our Mortgage Advisors are available to answer your questions and help you understand the details so you get the right mortgage for you.
- After you close your loan, you can manage your mortgage online without any hidden fees.
Popular Loan Options for Consolidating Debt
- FHA loan – Refinance your debt into one low-cost loan today.
- 15-year fixed-rate loan – Consolidate your debt and pay it off sooner with our 15-year fixed-rate mortgage.
- 30-year fixed-rate loan – Have peace of mind always knowing your payment amount with a 30-year fixed.
- VA loan – Veterans and active military members can consolidate debt with a low fixed rate.
*Please consult your tax advisor.
Our user-friendly calculator puts you in charge of estimating your mortgage payment.